Go Green - Modern Contemporary Wall Clock by Artist Jon Allen
This three-panel clock keeps its palette on the cool side of green. The concentric circles of the clock face are overlaid on a texture of radiating strokes that form an energetic outward push from the center of the composition, where the heart of the clock is a silvery bulls eye. This elegant clock is an innovative wall sculpture that combines my metal art with universal time. The light-capturing hand-textured intricate etchings carved into the metal capture and reflect the grinding technique creating fascinating depth, dimension and movement.
Artwork inspired by a fresh concept, skillfully hand-painted depicting engaging details in vibrant color, and signed to ensure the finest quality of original art. This new, modern abstract wall art is truly a classic focal point that combines beauty with functionality. Created to mount at any angle, this stunning time piece will equally stand on its own to suit any niche in any room, or synchronize with other works of art. To keep the eye moving and dramatically energize your living space, take a look at a variety of complementary paintings and sculptures in my Statements2000 store. You might also consider this piece as a special gift for family or a friend to celebrate a moment in time.
• Signed and dated by the artist Jon Allen - Includes Certificate of Authenticity
• All clocks are quartz movement tested for time accuracy. Battery powered.
• High quality, durable metal sculpture, handmade with precision and detail in the USA!
• Artwork comes to you ready to display with unique pre-installed brackets. Due to a wide variety of wall types, nails / screws are not provided.
• Brackets allow for vertical or horizontal display and 'float' the artwork off the wall about 2" for added eye catching depth and dimension.
• Easy mounting instructions and helpful measuring tool guide included.