This three-panel contemporary time piece is a supernova solar explosion of strokes that radiate outward from the very center of the composition. The violent red fire of the background is tamed by the concentric circles of the clock face, which are laid over the background, restraining its energy both with their toned-down color and their geometric regularity.
• Signed and dated by the artist Jon Allen - Includes Certificate of Authenticity
• All clocks are quartz movement tested for time accuracy. Battery powered.
• High quality, durable metal sculpture, handmade with precision and detail in the USA!
• Artwork comes to you ready to display with unique pre-installed brackets. Due to a wide variety of wall types, nails / screws are not provided.
• Brackets allow for vertical or horizontal display and 'float' the artwork off the wall about 2" for added eye catching depth and dimension.
• Easy mounting instructions and helpful measuring tool guide included.