Golden Moment - Contemporary Metal Art Wall Clock by Artist Jon Allen
A phantom clock face appears over the golden explosion of this composition, superimposing its geometric rigidity over the organic movement of the underlying forms. Radiating strokes push out from the center in an expanding rush of shining and glinting abstract metal, while the subtly suggested circle of the clock face imposes order on the animated energy. This elegant clock is an innovative wall sculpture that combines my metal art with universal time. The light-capturing hand-textured intricate etchings carved into the metal capture and reflect the grinding technique creating fascinating depth, dimension and movement.
This hand-painted original piece is also signed. This new, modern abstract wall art is truly a classic focal point that combines beauty with functionality. Sophisticated and contemporary, this unique style accent piece is popular with Designers and Decorators to bring personality, harmony and fluidity into the home and office. Created to mount at any angle, this stunning time piece will equally stand on its own to suit any niche in any room, or synchronize with other works of art. To keep the eye moving and dramatically energize your living space, take a look at a variety of complementary paintings and sculptures throughout the website.
• Signed and dated by the artist Jon Allen - Includes Certificate of Authenticity
• All clocks are battery powered and quartz movement tested for time accuracy. AA battery included.
• High quality, durable metal sculpture, handmade with precision and detail in the USA!
• Artwork comes to you ready to display with unique pre-installed brackets. Due to a wide variety of wall types, nails / screws are not provided.
• Brackets allow for vertical or horizontal display and 'float' the artwork off the wall about 2" for added eye catching depth and dimension.
• Easy mounting instructions and helpful measuring tool guide included.