This three-panel contemporary metal clock sculpture has a subtle industrial sheen, with a clock face consisting of concentric metallic silver circles surrounded by a background of rich steel gray. An overlaid pattern of incised lines makes the surface of abstract metal piece the look as if its fractured and crackled.
• Signed and dated by the artist Jon Allen - Includes Certificate of Authenticity
• All clocks are quartz movement tested for time accuracy. Battery powered.
• High quality, durable metal sculpture, handmade with precision and detail in the USA!
• Artwork comes to you ready to display with unique pre-installed brackets. Due to a wide variety of wall types, nails / screws are not provided.
• Brackets allow for vertical or horizontal display and 'float' the artwork off the wall about 2" for added eye catching depth and dimension.
• Easy mounting instructions and helpful measuring tool guide included.