Copper Sequence - Abstract Metal Art Wall Clock by Artist Jon Allen
The sequence in question is a concentric pattern of rectangles that stretch across the three metal art panels of this piece, stepping from white in the center to copper at the edge and form the face of the clock. The not-quite-vertical texture lines that cross the metal panels push the regular geometry of the piece slightly off kilter.
This elegant clock is an innovative wall sculpture that combines my metal art with universal time. The light-capturing hand-textured etchings carved into the metal capture and reflect the grinding technique creating fascinating depth, dimension and movement. Artwork inspired by a fresh concept, skillfully hand-painted depicting engaging details in vibrant color and signed to ensure the finest quality of original art. This new, modern abstract wall art is truly a classic focal point that combines beauty with functionality.
Created to mount at any angle, this stunning time piece will equally stand on its own to suit any niche in any room, or synchronize with other works of art. To keep the eye moving and dramatically energize your living space, take a look at a variety of complementary paintings and sculptures in my Statements2000 store. You might also consider this piece as a special gift for family or a friend to celebrate a moment in time.
• Signed and dated by the artist Jon Allen - Includes Certificate of Authenticity
• All clocks are quartz movement tested for time accuracy. Battery powered.
• High quality, durable metal sculpture, handmade with precision and detail in the USA!
• Artwork comes to you ready to display with unique pre-installed brackets. Due to a wide variety of wall types, nails / screws are not provided.
• Brackets allow for vertical or horizontal display and 'float' the artwork off the wall about 2" for added eye catching depth and dimension.
• Easy mounting instructions and helpful measuring tool guide included.